Sunday, October 18, 2009

Visit from my Mom

My Mom came to see us last weekend. It was so much fun! I love my Mom so much. It made me realize how much I miss seeing her and spending time with her. She spoiled us! There was a point at which Grace even said, "Grandma, you need to stop spoiling me!" She loved having her Grandma here. I'm making Grace's Halloween costume this year, and my Mom helped me with it. Yesterday, I continued to work on it, and Grace looked at me and said, " Mom, it was so much more fun having Grandma here working on my costume." It's true. It was so much more fun! I wish we could see you more Mom, but know that the time we do get with you is priceless. We love you!



1 comment:

Finkleas said...

OHHHH we miss you Kathryn!!!! Grace looks beautiful!!! I can't believe how long her hair has grown. How are you all doing? You are in our prayers!!! We love you so much and thing of you all the time. LOTS OF LOVE!!!