Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Hoppy!

This is Hoppy. Grace's little bunny that she does everything with. She sleeps with her, watches movies with her, feeds her, you got it, almost everything this poor little bunny goes through.


I was putting Grace to bed a couple nights ago, laying down with her scratching her back, and she turned over and said, "Oh Mom, I forgot to tell you that it's Hoppy's birthday tomorrow, and she's turning one." Well, we have a birthday party to plan then don't we! So Grace and I made cupcakes, wrapped odd things we found around the house for her presents. It was quiet the celebration! We have a Japanese exchange student living with us, and she walked in the door while we were celebrating. She had a very confused look on her face and it just got worse when Grace shouted, "It's Hoppy's Birthday party."




4 comments:

Finkleas said...

ha ha, that cracks me up!!! How fun! You are such a good mom! How long have you had an exchange student living with you? That is awesome!

Holly said...

K-
What a fabulous mother to go to all that effort for a bunny. I can barely do it for my kids. I love Grace's personality and all that comes with it!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Hoppy!! that is too cute, I am way too lazy to do fun stuff like that...you're a great mom. You and Laura are kicking my butt in the homemaking department. Just wait til you're 40-you'll see lol

Allens, Inc. said...

Thank goodness Gracie was there to blow out Hoppy's candle! What would little Hoppy do without her?