Over Easter weekend my sister in laws and mother in law all went for a ladies weekend to visit our Grandma Mikkelsen. She lives in Davis California which is such a beautiful quaint little place. We all piled into Miriams van and took the 8 hour drive. Before heading off, Bethany found a car magnet that said, "Driving Divas" which was a perfect title to our perfect weekend!

We had such a fun time while we were there. I think my favorite part was being able to talk without being interrupted by kiddos. We would talk for hours nonstop telling funny stories, or who knows what! It was great. We went for walks, ate good food, gave each other pedicures. What else could you ask for?

The Diva pose!
We went to the best bead shop! There were more beads then I've ever seen in one place. We stayed there for hours making earrings and necklaces. Now that can be an addicting hobby!

Here are all the ladies and little Esmae.
Grandma Mikkelsen and me.

It was also Anna's birthday weekend. Here is her party hat!

She insisted on making her own birthday cake, which was amazing!

I'm so grateful for all these lovely ladies in my life. They are some of my best friends, and I'm so grateful that we had this time to spend together.
3 comments:
Looks like super fun! And no kids..thats even better!! You are still as beautiful as ever! :)
Hey Pretty Lady,
What do ya say to a little Wamic DDDDivas trip in a few weeks?! I can't wait to see you! Love you!
What a fun getaway! Every mom needs a trip like that!
Post a Comment