Hey Kath!! So good to hear from you! I was so excited to see your blog, I'm DYING at how cute your little girl is... holy cow shes gorgeous!! Okay so it didn't REALLY snow in Vegas.. it "fake" snows in the park every night at 7:00 so we took the kids to go check it out - and of course they loved it! Anyway so good to hear from you - hope you are enjoying the holiday season! Talk to you soon! Kelley
4 comments:
Uh, oh. Moses better watch out...Grace the model is sleeping with somebody else. That sounds like Eli's sick humor...forgive me!
She is stunning Kath!! I am sad we didn't get to see each other while you were here... I miss you!
She is so dang cute! I am sad too that we were not able to meet up... I hope to see you soon!
Hey Kath!! So good to hear from you! I was so excited to see your blog, I'm DYING at how cute your little girl is... holy cow shes gorgeous!! Okay so it didn't REALLY snow in Vegas.. it "fake" snows in the park every night at 7:00 so we took the kids to go check it out - and of course they loved it! Anyway so good to hear from you - hope you are enjoying the holiday season! Talk to you soon!
Kelley
Post a Comment