Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Fred Meyer Ad

Here is the ad for Fred Meyer this week. Grace has been taking pictures for them since she's been 6 months old. They just love her because she listens, and loves to pose in front of a camera. The other day when they called to have her come back to take pictures, I was telling her about it, and she said, " Mom, the outfit better be cute!" Oh no! It's starting early.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yea, that's my little niece!! She is so cute and I know she loves her Auntie Mindi :) I hope she is as bad as you with clothes LOL Paybacks, right? ;)

KG said...

taylor thinks that i knew your little grace was a model, but i guess i forgot and how experienced already! :) how did you get her started on that?

Justin,Nikki, Alee, Soph, and Izee said...

she is so beatiful!! what day are coming in to SLC? Can't wait to see you :)

Sharlie and Raynel said...

Grace is so dang cute! Let's just hope you never have to find out what happens if they try and put her in an ugly dress!

Sharlie and Raynel said...

Kath, I would love to see you when you are here. I am living in Herriman... not to far from everybody so if you all get togther let me know.