It was a pretty windy the other day, so we decided to take a walk to the elementary school by our house to fly a kite. We thought it would be a perfect day for it. We got there and put the kite together and we were ready to go! Well, the wind wasn't as strong as we thought, and it didn't really work out. But, we still had a super fun time together and laughed together as we were trying our hardest to get this kite to fly. ( I bet the other people at the park were laughing too as they were watching us.) And we also learned how to put a kite together! What a fun day!
My little poser. (She always wants her picture taken.)



2 comments:
How cute!!!!! Payton and Grace are totally related.... Payton is quite the poser too.
Oh my heck how cute is she? Ellie is alittle poser, too. I can't believe how big she's getting. I hope she doesn't forget her Aunt Mindi :)
Post a Comment