Thursday, November 13, 2008

Feeling Grateful

I am feeling very grateful for the family and friends that I have. I feel the Lord definitely places people in my life that will uplift and brighten my life. I don't think I tell you all how much I love you. I hope you all know I do, and I'm going to try harder to be better about expressing my love. I am so grateful for each one of you. I had my 27th birthday yesterday, and I had a number of calls, people stopping by to say happy birthday, dropping something off, emails, and so on. I am grateful for these people that remembered me and made me feel special on my birthday! This is what life's about, is the people you have in it. Thanks for making my life so wonderful!

3 comments:

KG said...

thanks! we love you, too. and by the way, i think you meant definitely instead of defiantly. it could be a sign if the Lord defiantly places people in your path. :)

tiffany Snyder said...

happy birthday... so glad you had a wonderful one... i know we came into each others lives so long ago for a reason... the lord placed us as room mates so i could survive with out my family.. i totally agree with everything you said..

laurie said...

happy birthday!!