I was getting ready for the day in the bathroom a couple days ago, and I thought to myself, "I haven't seen or heard from Grace in a while, I wonder what she's up too." So, I go searching for the little trouble maker and there she is in my room wearing this.......!
Looks like she found my undie drawer and found my bra laying on the bed. She thought she was so funny. You can see it in her face how proud she was of herself. This little girl keeps me laughing every singe day! How grateful I am for her.
Funny Story
David didn't go to work today, and Grace and I were out and about so we decided to go to 7 Eleven and get him a soda. We were paying for our goods, and the cashier had some teeth that were not in the best shape, they kinda looked like this picture.....
Okay, maybe not this bad, but anyways.... Grace was staring at him, and looked at me and said very loudly, "Mom, he's missing some teeth isn't he." I just pretended like I didn't hear her and thanked the nice man, and ran out of the store! I told David the story, and he seems to think that we are just beginning with being embarrassed with truthful comments from Grace. How do you tell your child that even though it's truthful, you don't need to talk about it!




7 comments:
Ok, Kath.... I love it all. So cute! I am glad you are in the blogging world now. Sure love you.!!! Grace is adorable.
Laura
Ok so how come I did not get the link to your blog? HMMMM? Anyway, glad you have one so that I can keep up on how you're doing :)
ha! that is so funny! that is a great blackmail picture for when she's a teenager. you can frame it and put it out with the "normal" family pictures. though with you guys, do you take normal pictures? ;)
Oh, for a moment there I thought you'd zoomed in on one of my kids' teeth! Grace is so funny. I love that girl. From experience I can say: Let the embarrassment begin. After Isaac I have no pride left (which I guess is the point?).
P. S. Cute undies! BTW, my word verification is "cheste." It read your blog--it's alive!!!!!
Hi Kath! I saw your link on Nikki's blog and am so excited. Hope you don't mind if I link you. Your daughter is so cute and of course you are beautiful. It was good to see what you've been up to.
Laurie
Kathryn!!! I was so excited to find your blog! Your little girl is so dang cute!!! I feel like I have not seen you for years!!! Seing your happy smiling face made me so happy!!!
Moses did the same thing with our landlord, i tried to ignore it but it was embarrassing. No wonder they get along so well.
Post a Comment