We had such a fun day! I love any kind of holiday, and a chance to do something different from my normal day. I act like a little kid and I can't sleep because I'm so excited for all the fun adventures! We went with Jay, Liz, and Scarlett to the mall for trick or treating later in the afternoon, followed by trunk or treat at our church. Then we continued to venture out with friends trick or treating around our neighborhood. Grace got so much candy, and she is so good about sharing all her Reese's Peanut Butter cups with her Mom!
(Please don't ask what David or myself is dressed up as. Because to tell you the truth, we don't really know.)
David and Jay had a little too much fun with the face paint.
Cinderella
Our family had lots of fun carving our pumpkins. Grace is loves getting out all the "guts" in the pumpkin, as she puts it.
Mom and Gracie's pumpkin.



1 comment:
Those pictures are great--all except David. I hate clowns! David and Jay are hilarious. Cute pictures, and I love the one of your honey bee and Cinderella. Darling girls. Kiss them from Auntie Anna.
Post a Comment