Grace and her friend Livia making Pilgrims hats out of marshmallows and cookies.
Grace and Livia made cute turkey hats. Grace sure was being a turkey as you can see.
We made a gingerbread house and it was the craziest gingerbread house I'd ever seen. I think it's because usually David doesn't help Grace and me with this project, and this year he was defiantly involved. The pictures don't do it justice.
Every year we have a family get together and have scones and hot chocolate and go see Peacock Lane, which is a little street that goes all out for Christmas with decorations and lights. Well, this year we decided to add an ugly sweater contest. We had a runway show and everyone got to show off what they had. It was hilarious! My camera decided to run out of batteries so I only have a couple of the competitors.

Chase with his turtleneck sweater and sweet jacket!
Chase with his turtleneck sweater and sweet jacket!
David with his baby blue turtleneck he happily found in the women's section at Goodwill with his sweater vest. Accessorised by him or course.
Pug with his red sweater and awesome plaid pants. As you can see, you say ugly sweater contest, we can't help but to dress the whole part, not just the sweater.
We also had an ugly ornament contest. So you could bring one that you found at a store, or you could make your own, or both! My mother in law proudly took first place, and I came in close second. Don't worry dear reader, you cannot find these at any local store. These were custom made. (with love)



3 comments:
"Defiantly involved". I love it! :o)
And the other one (from a post that's in my reader, but not here at your blog for some reason, from April Fool's Day): "the closest wig to match her daddy's hair". How many families would have a selection of wigs in the closet? {huge grin} You guys are awesome! :o)
That's the part I wish we could be there for, though I did help Merv with her submission. Love the pictures. Keep them coming (even if you are catching up from April...) You're the best, Kath!
Oh, what a hoot! Dave's ensemble accesorized by him, Grace the turkey, your ornament, the gingerbread house....oh it is all just too much, waaaa, I miss you guys!!!
Post a Comment