Monday, November 9, 2009

Halloween and all it's FUN!

We had a very fun Halloween this year. It all started going to a pumpkin patch with friends.


Hayride at the pumpkin patch.

Then we carved pumpkins.

The finished project.

I made Grace's Halloween costume this year. She wanted to be a pink flower fairy. She looked adorable!



The back of her costume.
Next we have a disco queen. I saw these boots at a thrift store, and had to get them. I worried a little bit about where these boots might have been, but it didn't stop me from wearing them!
YMCA
I saved the best for last! Ronald McDonald. I think Dave makes the creepiest Ronald McDonald ever. Liz, Jay, and Scarlett came over to spend Halloween with us, and Scarlett usually loves Dave, but she didn't want anything to do with him. She would run the other direction if she saw him coming. Smart girl.
We went to McDonald's to see what kind of response his fan club would have, and they all loved him. He even got a free hamburger.
Our family picture. Gotta love it! The little flower fairy looks a little scared for her life having parents like this. Would you blame her?

1 comment:

Allens, Inc. said...

Oh My! I love these pictures. So much that I posted a few of them on my blogg-O. Hope you don't mind. I love that you documented the whole holiday. I was feeling a little sorry for myself that I missed the big night with you guys. So many exciting things: free hamburgers, trick or treaing with Castro, finding squished rattlesnakes, not to mention your hair!! Love your crazy family with all me wee heart!