Monday, January 12, 2009
Panama
David just got back from a 2 week vacation in Panama with his brother Pietr, brother in law Dave, and brother in law Michael. They all took off the day after Christmas and left their families behind with no regrets. They had such a great time. They all came home relaxed and loving life. The ladies of the family were very supportive of this "guy trip" because us ladies get to go next and have their "ladies trip". Start thinking ladies where we want to go! They guys had great adventures, and definatly took advantage of the beautiful weather and all the fun activities Panama had to offer. Dave and I have a goal to live in Panama 6 months out of the year, so it was fun for him to start getting excited about that, and start doing a little more research on where we would want to spend the 6 months. I'm so grateful to have such a wondeful family, one were we are good friends and can stand each other for long vacations!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Yes! The Panama post! Michael is still talking about random little things that happened there (Dave's contest with himself to see how long a stretch he can throw up, for instance.) I'm so glad they went. Good time and much-needed rejuvination for all.
Hey Kath! That place is beautiful.. how fun would that be!! I'm dying at the picture of the sloth... I would love to see one of those in real life - seriously never seen a picture of one before.. just in Ice Age! Hope your doing great!!
Post a Comment