Thursday, October 30, 2008

BALLET CLASS
Grace is always dancing! Whenever there is any kind of music, Grace is dancing to it. So Dave and I thought we should sign her up for a little dance class, and thought that since her name is Grace, she should most defiantly have grace. So, ballet it is! She loves it. It's so funny watching all these little girls dance around thinking they are the most beautiful little princesses in their tutu and pink leotard.




4 comments:

tiffany Snyder said...

kat girl i am so excited you finally started a blog... i love your little family, you are all so cute and perfect together.... i am so happy to keep in touch with you through your blog.. i miss you and hope you are all good.. grace is your little twin, she is beautiful and looks like she has a ton of personality..

Chace & Rivka said...

YAY! Looking at my sisters' blogs is my favorite passtime (especially when I'm supposed to be doing homework!) and now we just need to get Bep on the wagon. I can't wait to live vicariously through you now too! DF sista.

Justin,Nikki, Alee, Soph, and Izee said...

YAY!! I am so happy that you have a blog! I recently created one as well... your family is gorgeous! I miss you and we HAVE to get together while your in town :)

Kimberly said...

so cute! we miss you guys so much