I saw this video on youtube, and I really enjoyed it. Thought I would share. Watching this really made me realize that we do need to create something each day, that's part of the reason we're here on earth. We come from a God that is the most creative being. In the past, I've gotten frustrated at myself thinking I'm not creative enough, I was looking at being "creative" artistically. We can, however, create spiritually and to me, that's comforting to know. Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhLlnq5yY7k&feature=channel
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I would LOVE to see you... we are leaving to St. George the 27th?! Could we do another day? We HAVE to get together for sure!!
Thanks for the video- it was GREAT and so are you!! :)
Kath I loved that talk so much! Thanks for reminding me of that great lesson! It was so fun to see you! Let me know when you are out again! Have a great Easter!
Post a Comment