Monday, December 15, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas! I love this time of year! I love the smells, the sounds, the sights, especially Christmas trees! This year I had a vision with what I wanted my Christmas tree to look like. I wanted it black and gold. So, I found good deals on black ornaments and made some of my own. My sister in law Bethany is so good at decoration anything! So, I traded services with her. She came and helped me decorate my tree, and I went over and helped her get ready for a Christmas dinner at her house and watched kids. Looking at the pictures of the tree doesn't even do justice. It's so much better in real life! I just sit on my couch and stare at it. Thanks Bethany!





I love our stockings. Another sister in law Anna made them for David and me. (I have some pretty talented sisters, I know. ) Anna, if you read this, Grace needs one too some day! She thinks that my stocking is hers because it has flowers and little jewels on it.

4 comments:

Finkleas said...

Kath, your tree is gorgeous!!! Well done.

Anonymous said...

That tree looks like it should belong in a museum.. or the Festival of Trees that someone pays thousands of dollars for. It's beautiful...you are becoming quite crafty in your old age lol

Sharlie and Raynel said...

Your tree looks awesome!!! Your littel girl just cracks me up! She must be so much fun! Merry Christmas Kath, Love ya!

Allens, Inc. said...

Oh man, you put our tree to shame! Also, about the stocking--Grace, you got it...someday.

Love,
Auntie Anna