Today Grace and I made a gingerbread house. I remember as a little girl my Mom would make one with us almost every year before Christmas, and I loved it! So, I decided to try and make that one of our traditions with Grace. She had such a fun time doing this. And she did a great job! She keeps asking me when we get to eat all the candy. She can't wait for that part.

Grace with the finished product

Front view

Back view. ( I know the back of the roof looks like it's about to fall off.)
3 comments:
WOW Kath - that is one impressive gingerbread house! For real, ours never look that good - I struggle with them, but we also have to do one every year, the kids just love it! And I love the Christmas tree, it looks great! Merry Christmas!
Love Kelley
Fun!!! Cael would want to eat all the candy before we could even make a house! The house looks Great!!
Whoa, your's looks way better than mine! Loved seeing you girls at Christmas! Always a treat.
Post a Comment